[darcs-users] Red Hat Linux 7.2 (Enigma)

EuGeNe eugene at boardkulture.com
Fri Mar 10 19:59:37 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I am pretty much a Darcs newbie and a Unix ignorant so I beg for patience.

I installed Darcs on my PC under Windows XP and it worked just fine
within minutes of downloading the binaries.

I am also renting a basic server in a farm running Red Hat Linux 7.2
(Enigma), I have root access, SSH etc. I am pretty much using it as it
came and am happy with it but I can't figure out where to find binaries
for my system nor clear instructions on how to compile the sources for
my platform (discourage by the warnings in the doc ... maybe ;).

Can anyone show me how to get darcs up and running on my Linux box?

Thanks,

EuGeNe