[darcs-users] Red Hat Linux 7.2 (Enigma)

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Sat Mar 11 16:37:40 UTC 2006

> came and am happy with it but I can't figure out where to find binaries
> for my system nor clear instructions on how to compile the sources for
> my platform (discourage by the warnings in the doc ... maybe ;).

I just updated the wiki to make it clear that compiling darcs from source is no
big deal, if you can get a binary distribution of GHC to start with:

http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki/CategoryBinaries#head-b15d465c02627c31cec4be3644b5e3ed8e10b38b

I don't know if there is a GHC for RedHat 7.2.

> Can anyone show me how to get darcs up and running on my Linux box?

Try the statically linked binaries for Linux/x86.  There are two builds
available by following links starting here:

http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki/CategoryBinaries

Regards,

Zooko