[darcs-users] Re: project server ?

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Sat Mar 11 16:53:03 UTC 2006

On 2006-03-09, Max Battcher <me at worldmaker.net> wrote:
> On 3/9/06, Eric Y. Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 09:13:46 +0100, ecocode wrote:
>> > I was searching the Internet for a Open Source project server which
>> > would provide darcs as rcs. Sourceforge.net and others don't :-(
>> >
>> > Maybe someone here knows a link ?

TextDrive hosts open source project and advertises darcs, for $12/month:

 http://textdrive.com/hosting/shared

As a hosting provider, I'd be worried about how the way darcs can
sometimes consume the CPU for long periods of times.

>> I realise that this is not quite what you are looking for, but maybe if
>> you had a spare machine lying around, you could roll your own:
>>   http://wiki.darcs.net/index.html/TracOnDarcs

This does look very appealing. I generally use RT for tracking, but I
miss that it doesn't have a wiki component, darcs integration and built in
supports for milestones and keywords. Trac+Darcs as all that.

If only it wasn't for the strong inertia with my current setup...

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/