[darcs-users] release of darcs 1.0.7

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Mon May 15 04:01:55 UTC 2006

Do you know what version of gcc is used by ghc on either machine?

On debian x86_64 I've had qutie nasty problems with some versions of
gcc.  I find that adding '-pgmc gcc-4.1' to the GHC command line in
the makefile fixes that by forcing ghc to use a very recent gcc.
Would it be possible to try that and let us know if it helps?

Thanks,
Jason