[darcs-users] Bug in 1.0.7 release

Lexington Luthor lexington.luthor at gmail.com
Mon May 15 15:11:35 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am using darcs under windows (using a cygwin zsh shell), and since the
1.0.7 release it always tries to run "ssh -O an_invalid_command", which
is a nuisance because many of my scripts fill my screen with "'ssh' is
not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or
batch file."

Is there a way to disable this behavior?
For the time being, I have hard-linked /bin/ssh to /bin/false and it
seems to work, but I would rather darcs not try to touch ssh unless
specifically told to touch a remote repository.

Thanks,
LL