[darcs-users] Bug in 1.0.7 release

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:52:09 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 13:46:59 +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> >> Is there a way to disable this behavior?
> >
> > No.

> Wasn't --disable-ssh-cm designed to avoid this kind of problems?

Perhaps, but my implementation fell short of addressing this exact
problem.  The switch avoids using the CM options, but it does not
disable checking if ssh has the functionality or not.  This is
clearly silly on my part because why should you bother checking if
ssh has CM functionality if you don't even plan on using it?

I was planning a fix which involved never checking for the functionality
if there were no ssh paths in the command line arguments, but now that
you mention it, I will also avoid performing the check if the switch
in the list of options.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.