[darcs-users] Bug in 1.0.7 release

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Tue May 30 19:24:36 UTC 2006

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 13:42:25 +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> A patch to do just that has just gone into the unstable branch (many
> thanks to Eric).  As always, we'd be grateful if people could test
> that.

By the way, I had sent in a test suite patch with my first attempt at
dealing with 171.  The way the suite works is a bit silly, but I think
it might be a start.

I will resubmit just in case you think it may be useful.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.