[darcs-users] Branching from a repos that pulls patches from me

Daniel Déchelotte boite_a_spam at club-internet.fr
Tue May 30 21:25:51 UTC 2006

Hi,

Basically, I would like to undo my last three patches (keeping them for
the record), and continue development from there.

Here is the lengthy description: I have a "working" repository and
another "safety" repository, which regularly pulls patches from the
"working" one. I recorded 3 patches in "working" and "safety" pulled
them; but now, I would like to go back to "working" without those last
3 patches.

I could create a "working_bis" repos, pulling everything from the
"safety" repos but the last 3 patches, but then how can patches flow
from "working_bis" to "safety"?

[Repost after subscribing]

--
Daniel Déchelotte