[darcs-users] darcs.cgi and pristine

Dan greenash at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 22:27:07 UTC 2006

I think the attached patch fixes the problem. It seems
to work for me, both with current and pristine.

> A simple way to "fix" it is to rename
> _darcs/pristine to _darcs/current.

So I take it there's no actual difference between the
two formats...

> The correct fix is of course that darcs.cgi should
> be updated to
> look for both current and pristine, hopefully before
> 1.0.9.

Right :) This is an unfortunate inconsistency in
1.0.8, and not an obvious one at that, as darcs.cgi
still generates a repo view page. But when choosing
"annotate", the script complains about a missing file
(perversely, that missing name is actually wrong -- it
has a space character in the beginning, leading one to
potentially look for the problem elsewhere).

-- Dan

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)