[darcs-users] BIG Mistake

Jorey Bump list at joreybump.com
Mon Nov 6 17:33:58 UTC 2006

I have a nice little repository of source code to which I added a huge
directory of binary resources. I then worked on several revisions of the
source code and decided that I didn't need the binaries, after all. None
of the source code is dependent on the existence of the binary files in
any of the revisions. Unfortunately, this leaves me with a HUGE
repository for what was once efficient text. How can I erase all
evidence of the unused directory containing the binaries without losing
my record of changes? Is there a simple way to do this, or must I pull
up to the unwanted patch and repeat the process, copying only the
desired code and recording the patches with each step?