[darcs-users] A dumb question

Ralph Dratman ralph.dratman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 16:35:34 UTC 2006

Lele,

That is fascinating! Thank you! But why should we have to use a trick?

Is it somehow not right to want an old version?

Methinks this darcs is a mystery wrapped in an enigma. Full of "darc"
secrets, forsooth.

One might use the existing operations as primitives to construct a
comprehensive -- and comprehensible -- user interface.

Your little "darcs program" would work nicely as a command,
"extract-old-version," no?

Ralph