[darcs-users] A dumb question

Ralph Dratman ralph.dratman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 02:36:50 UTC 2006

David,

I needed to take a look at some source from a while ago, to help me
retrace my steps after I got confused. I was modifying someone else's
source code, and my latest version wasn't working. I wanted to get
back to something that worked.

My brain gets muddled easily these days, and I have to find my bearings somehow.

Thank you for your replies. I like darcs very much. It also mystifies
me in a number of ways.

Ralph