[darcs-users] diff-command in defaults fails -> setCurrentDirectory problem?

Brad ykardia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 10:29:11 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am trying to use Apple's opendiff to view diffs of files, and put this line
into my .darcs/defaults:
diff diff-command "opendiff %1 %2"

When I run a diff on great_plan.txt in the directory 'myproject', I get
$ darcs diff great_plan.txt
Running command 'opendiff old-myproject/great_plan.txt
new-myproject/great_plan.txt'
darcs: /private/tmp/new-myproject:
setCurrentDirectory: does not exist (No such file or directory)

This works when I give the --diff-command option explicitly:
$ darcs diff --diff-command 'opendiff %1 %2' recoveries.tex
Running command 'opendiff old-recoveries/recoveries.tex
new-recoveries/recoveries.tex'
Hit return to move on...
<opendiff pops up shown>

What's wrong?