[darcs-users] Re: [parted-devel] Darcs performance (mainly memory usage)

Otavio Salvador otavio at debian.org
Wed Nov 15 12:27:54 UTC 2006

leslie.polzer at gmx.net writes:

>   Do we have to ditch Darcs and switch to another VCS? :/

I would move to git if we would move to another one.

Would be good if you could upgrade your darcs to check if it solves
the problem.

I personally don't like how bzr output its logs and it also miss tags
so I think it's a no option for now. Besides git has some neat addons
to use above of it as stgit and others.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855