[darcs-users] Re: diff-command in defaults fails -> setCurrentDirectory problem?

Ben Hood Ben.Hood at voca.com
Thu Nov 16 10:14:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I wasn't aware of the diff-command option so I tried it out with my
windows darcs installation by setting the preferences

$ echo diff diff-command smartsynchronize %1 %2 > _darcs/prefs/defaults

However, when I run it, the diff program starts but the arguments are
not passed properly and the darcs command fails with the following
error:

$ darcs diff
Running command 'smartsynchronize old-foo4/ new-foo4/'
darcs.exe: darcs90a184: removeFile: permission denied (Permission
denied)

Is there a simple solution for this?

Thanks,

Ben

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.