[darcs-users] Re: several variants and developers at the same time

Ben Hood Ben.Hood at voca.com
Tue Nov 21 09:33:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm new to darcs and am interested in this scenario as well.

What if you did all of your common work in a parent repository and then
cloned this to a child where you implement the specifics?

If and when you want to push back changes to the parent, can't you just
cherry pick what should go back?

Thanks,

Ben

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.