[darcs-users] Re: diff-command in defaults fails -> setCurrentDirectory problem?

Ben Hood Ben.Hood at voca.com
Tue Nov 21 09:39:00 UTC 2006

David,

Thanks for the help.

I am in fact using Windows using the prebuilt binary, but am calling it
from a cygwin shell.

I appreciate the fact that this well be a Windows specific issue.

I will try to investigate it further as I am trying to see if some
windows users would switch to darcs as well.

Regards,

Ben

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.