[darcs-users] Unpushable patches

Hoan Ton-That hoan at ton-that.org
Thu Oct 5 12:36:51 UTC 2006

On 2006-09-29 09:46:10 +1000, "Eric Y. Kow" <eric.kow at gmail.com> said:

> Taking all this into consideration, I shall accept a modified version of
> this feature (using the --exclude-files flag initially proposed by
> Pietro Abate).  So if anybody wants to implement this (Hoan?), I'm
> waiting for a patch...

Eric, I'll probably implement the unpushable patches idea
instead, in the indefinite future.  I'd like to know any ideas
people have for the interface.

I was thinking of having another option 'i' when recording
which makes the patch ignored.  Also record will take a
--ignore option which makes the patch ignored.  Finally
amend-record would prompt asking if the patch would like
to be made ignored or unignored.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.

Hoan