[darcs-users] manual/darcs.ps is 404

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Thu Oct 12 18:45:24 UTC 2006

On Tue, Oct 10, 2006 at 10:37:22AM -0700, Greg Buchholz wrote:
>     Over on http://darcs.net/DarcsWiki there is a link that is supposed
> to point to a PostScript edition of the users manual, but it doesn't
> seem to exist.
>
>     http://www.darcs.net/manual/darcs.ps

Thanks for spotting this!

Well, the Postscript version is created as

  http://www.darcs.net/darcs.ps

so now the question is, should the wiki link be changed, or
should darcs.ps be built in the manual directory (by simply
changing a cp in the GNUmakefile)?

I've added a symlink for now, to make both paths work.

Unless someone knows of a reason to _not_ put darcs.ps in the
manual directory, I propose we do just that.