[darcs-users] darcs.cgi: issue browsing files...

Iain Lane ial05u at cs.nott.ac.uk
Wed Oct 25 16:33:41 UTC 2006

Hi Charlie,

I have just found your (relatively old!) posting on the darcs mailing
list about not being able to see the file list on the CGI page.
Unfortunately it doesn't seem that anyone replied to you, which would
have negated the need for me to be e-mailing you now!

I was just wondering if you ever managed to solve the problem, as I
am experiencing it myself. I'm trying to get darcs up and running to
use as a version control system for a University project; the
supervisor is a big Haskell fan and thinks it would be great for us
to use it, and I tend to agree.

Cheers,
Iain.