[darcs-users] Self-contained darcs installation

Peter B. West lists at pbw.id.au
Sat Sep 2 11:16:02 UTC 2006

I recall some earlier messages about building a self-contained darcs
installation.  I want to put a repository on a server on which I have
ssh login access. The server does not have darcs installed, and my
chances of persuading the admins to provide it are slim.

I want to provide a read-only repository which I can update using either
  pull from my login, or push remotely.

Has anyone else done something similar? Is there a recipe?

I'm also interested the atomicity of such updates with respect to any
gets or pulls which may be in progress at the same time.

Peter

--
Peter B. West <http://cv.pbw.id.au/>
Folio <http://defoe.sourceforge.net/folio/>