[darcs-users] plink: unknown option "-O"

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 20:20:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 21:59:45 +0200, Svend Grønlund wrote:
> I'm going to start using Darcs, and I get the above error message right
> away (version 1.07 on Win XP). I've seen some diskussion about it, but I
> can't see, if it's a real problem or just something I just have to live
> with until the next release?

I hope this will be solved in the next stable release.  Otherwise, the
message is itself harmless (though very annoying :-/)

This will be fixed by next week in the unstable version of darcs.  We
have a patch that corrects it, but we are waiting for a little more
review before it gets accepted.

Sorry for that (the error message was basically my doing),

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.