Sv: [darcs-users] Get started in Windows

Steve Gardner steve.gardner at solitonit.com
Wed Sep 13 13:55:19 UTC 2006

One of the commands in my previous email was incorrect: instead of
  "darcs send --context=\D.context --output=\mywork.bundle"
it should be
  "darcs send --context=\D.context --output=\mywork.bundle ."
(with a "." at the end). Sorry about that.

The first version worked when I tested it, but that was only
because I had a _darcs\prefs\defaultrepo file. The repository
specified in that file had no relevance to the result, though, which
leads me to suggest that "darcs send" is wrong to require a repository
when both "--context" and "--output" are specified.

Do others agree?

Best regards

Steve Gardner
--