[darcs-users] darcs whatsnew --dont-look-for-adds

bme at visi.com bme at visi.com
Thu Sep 14 16:06:52 UTC 2006

I'm getting weird behavior with darcs whatsnew.

In multiple repos, "darcs whatsnew" has suddenly decided it *must* report adds.
Once this starts, the command will ignore the --dont-look-for-adds option and
I've been unable to cause these repos to revert back to their normal "whatsnew"
behavior.

These are small repos (less than a couple dozen files/patches).  I'm using 1.0.8
and would happily file a bug on this, but I haven't been able to consistently
reproduce this and it seems "mean" to write a bug like "I'm getting odd,
unreproduceable behavior sometimes".

Question is, is this a "known" issue?  I didn't see anything on
bugs.darcs.net...