[darcs-users] darcs get-together tuesday evening (2006-09-19 18:00)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:19:13 UTC 2006

Dear darcs users, hackers and observers (*),

We're getting together around 18:00 this Tuesday to discuss and/or hack
on darcs.  This will be after the ICFP sessions for that day, in
Portland, Oregon, specifically the Marriott downtown waterfront LL1.

David Roundy will be there, Ian Lynagh and me too.
Hope to see you there.

(*) Sorry for the spam, Haskellers.  I figured we might as well try
    to catch ICFP bystanders.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.