[darcs-users] CRLF Problem

Goldstein, Ken Ken.Goldstein at pnmresources.com
Fri Apr 13 15:24:37 UTC 2007

Our company uses Serena ChangeMan for their main version control system.
I don't like ChangeMan, but it handles the CRLF issue invisibly. Someone
else on this list stated that Subversion has an option to handle this
issue automatically as well.  Is this on the ToDo list for Darcs?

Ralph below suggested a prehook option.  I only saw posthook options
available. I assume that the way to simulate a prehook would be to build
a wrapper program around a command with a similar name.
example "darcswhatsnew"
This solution is flawed though, as the developers will accidentally use
the real darcs command as they are using "darcs COMMAND" for everything
else. Therefore, I believe that "prehook" is another option that Darcs
really could use.

----