[darcs-users] CRLF Problem

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Tue Apr 17 22:20:32 UTC 2007

On 4/17/07, David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net> wrote:
> Yes, pre-hooks are definitely desired, it's just that noone has gone ahead
> and implemented them.

I think this is the perfect project for someone new to darcs
development.  I keep hoping some passionate but
darcs-devel-inexperienced person comes along and implements it.  The
test command could even be viewed as a special case of pre-hooks,
meaning some of the infrastructure is already in place.  Considering
also that this is becoming a frequently requested feature I see it as
low hanging fruit for anyone seeking experience, fame and good
fortune. :)

holding my breath,
Jason