[darcs-users] [trackdown] Getting the patch id

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Sun Apr 22 19:53:18 UTC 2007

darcs trackdown allows me to find out the first occurrence of a string
(for instance "when did I add Atom support in Site.tmpl?"):

% darcs trackdown -v 'grep -i atom Site.tmpl'
Tracking down command:
grep -i atom Site.tmpl
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Atom syndication feed - summaries" href="feed.atom" />
<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Atom syndication feed - full content" href="feed-full.atom" />
Success!

But it does not display the patch id. Is there an option I missed?
Should I fill a wishlist for this feature?