[darcs-users] Annotate doesn't recognize anything

Alexander Staubo alex at purefiction.net
Wed Aug 8 21:03:49 UTC 2007

On 8/8/07, Eric Y. Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 14:06:58 +0200, Alexander Staubo wrote:
> > Annotate seems to have stopped working entirely for me on all files in
> > one specific repository:
>
> Odd.  Was it working at some point?

Yep, though it's been a while, so I can't tell when it broke.

>  What if you darcs get a copy of
> that repository?  Does annotate work there?

Negative.

> Is http://bugs.darcs.net/issue509 related?
>
> or perhaps http://bugs.darcs.net/issue445?

Neither looks relevant. There are no spaces in my file names (nor in
any paths leading up to the file).

This is a partial repository, in case it matters. However, annotate is
supposed to work fine with partial repos.

This is my personal work branch off a master repo. The master repo
itself works fine, even when copied locally.

Wish I could put up the repo somewhere, but it's chock full of trade secrets. ;)

Alexander.