[darcs-users] Problem building darcs 2 on WinXP

Rob Moss rgm at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Fri Dec 14 16:08:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

Please accept my apologies if you receive a duplicate of this email, but as
far as I can tell, my original email was not received by the mailing list.

I've installed MinGW, MSYS (with msysDTK, autoconf and automake), GHC,
zlib, libcurl and OpenSSL. I can run ./configure --target=mingw and
compile the source, but I get this linking error:

Linking darcs ...
src/win32/System/Posix.o(.text+0x550):fake: undefined reference to `SleepEx'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [darcs] Error 1

Does anyone know what library I'm missing here? I've tried google, but
I've been unable to find a solution. Many thanks in advance for any
advice.

Sincerely,
Rob