[darcs-users] Re: [issue416] bug in get_extra commuting patch

Thomas David Baker bakert at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:48:48 UTC 2007

Oh dear.  Rather shamefacedly I have to admit that if I pull from the
remote repository first then push this problem goes away.

I'll make sure I'm awake before posting a bug next time, promise!

(I suppose it still might be useful to know that this bug still occurs
even if it is easy to work around, so I won't beat myself up too
badly!)