[darcs-users] The infamous 'Unapplicable patch'

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 19:45:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 20:56:02 -0800, Bill Trost wrote:
>     Ok, now we know they are created under a case-sensitive file systems.
>
>     But what about where they are being gotten/pulled/applied?
>
> Same machine(s). Case sensitivity isn't the issue.

Darn, so much for the easy answer.  One possibility maybe is that the
original repository was corrupted when that patch was created.  Do you
use any IDEs, or software like Unison, or anything which might be
suscepitble to modify the _darcs directory?

Is the repository around somewhere for us to poke at?  It might be worth
doing something like changes -v -p the_patch_name to see if there's
anything that strikes you about that patch.

http://bugs.darcs.net/issue101 might be somewhat similar to yours.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.