[darcs-users] duplicate patch ...

Lele Gaifax lele at nautilus.homeip.net
Mon Jul 16 15:10:20 UTC 2007

Il giorno lun, 16/07/2007 alle 15.56 +0200, Lele Gaifax ha scritto:
> Ok, I see the problem; I need to investigate a little, but tailor is
> applying two patches twice...

Ok, I think I found the reason (and there were two! :-) As usual, the
culprit is the CVS log parser in tailor: given that that repos contains
two different changesets with the same timestamp, and tailor used to
order them by (timestamp, author, changelog), it was producing the wrong
order on the first two changesets, that has the same timestamp and
author, but while the "real first" has "initial version" as changelog,
the "real second" has an empty changelog, and thus it came out as
first...

Now it takes into account also the kind of the first change, so that
"ADDs" come before "UPDs"... This seems to fix your tailorization.

I pushed two patches on the tailor repository.

Let me know,
ciao, lele.