[darcs-users] Corrupt Repository

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Wed Jul 18 23:05:17 UTC 2007

Hi, I somehow corrupted the repository for my DrIFT tool, and can't seem
to fix it. I was wondering if someone with more darcs-fu could take a
look?

I tried unrecording down to what I thought was the bad patch, and doing
a darcs repair, but then I get a message saying something to the effect
of Yikes! Pending has conflicts.

I think there is something funky going on with the renames, because when
I unrecord the patches, it appears to want to both rename and delete the
same files, I am not sure if this is related.

The repo is at
http://repetae.net/repos/DrIFT/

I believe the problematic patch is the one named
"move rules to Rules/ tree, clean up some code"

If anyone could help me out, that would be great! thanks.

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈