[darcs-users] Getting a full diff for pulled patches

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 18:01:54 UTC 2007

> To do this, I need to find the contents of each side so that I can
> display them. The problem is that running "darcs pull --dry-run
> --verbose", for instance, does not yield sufficient information.

First: an apology; I have not read your message thoroughly.

Second: would a sequence like this help?
 darcs get local localClone
 cd localClone
 darcs pull --all remote
 # darcs diff at your leisure?
 cd ..
 cd local
 darcs pull # the selected patches

You might also want to watch out for darcs's handling of dependencies.
If you, for example, elect not to pull a patch, darcs will not allow
you to pull any patch that depends on it.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.