[darcs-users] darcs remove command

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:08:40 UTC 2007

Hi Allan,

Thanks for this.

I think the issue has already come up, and people have found solutions
for it.  I can never remember the details, but somehow I recall some
some fiddling with the .bashrc or .bash_profile, or something else does
get it working, even for non-interactive remote shells.

Juding from your mail, you're not intending this for the official darcs.
In any case, I will likely _not_ be applying this patch to unstable.  My
fear is that the set-and-forget nature of environment variables [given
.bashrc and friends] will probably lead to some "surprises" later on for
people who do find themselves using more than one remote server later
on.  Of course, the usual invitation stands, to shout at me as needed.

All the best,

Eric

P.S. darcs-users, you've dealt with path-to-remote-darcs issue before,
haven't you?

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.