[darcs-users] phpDarcsView 0.5

Daniel Vollmer maven at maven.de
Mon Mar 5 18:34:28 UTC 2007

Hi Sergej,

On 02.03.2007, at 15:51, Sergej Chodarev wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've written simple PHP script for viewing Darcs repositories
> placed at
> HTTP server. Unlike other similar programs it doesn't need to have
> Darcs
> installed on the server. It obtain all information about repository by
> parsing files in _darcs directory of repository.
>
> For more information see homepage of phpDarcsView:
> http://sergejx.mysteria.cz/phpdarcsview/

This is very interesting and something I've been looking for a long
time, especially as I am on a hosted server where installing /
running darcs is out of the question.
Unfortunately, I couldn't get phpdarcsview to work; it seems that the
config.php.sample is incorrect / outdated, as it declares a
superflous array, i.e. $repos['name'] = array(array('name' => ...)).
After fixing the above, it seems to work great for me! :)
http://www.maven.de/code/repos/

> -- Sergej Chodarev

Thank you for your efforts,
	Daniel.