[darcs-users] darcstats - A darcs stats generator

Alberto Bertogli albertito at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:58:52 UTC 2007

Hi!

I wrote a script to extract some stats about a darcs repository and
create an HTML page with them.

The code is not pretty because it's just a dirty script, but it should
work. If you have the matplotlib python module, it also generates some
graphics, but it's not necessary and it's automatically detected at
runtime.

Since it's so simple I don't think I'll make a formal release or a
webpage for it, but if you think otherwise, let me know.

If you want to take a look, the repository is at
http://auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/repos/darcstats/ and the script itself is
at http://auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/repos/darcstats/darcstats.

I've temporarily uploaded the darcs-unstable stats at
http://auriga.wearlab.de/~alb/tmp/stats/darcstats.html in case you want
to see a sample of the output.

If you have any suggestion, question or comment, please let me know!

Thanks,
		Alberto