[darcs-users] Can We Change Default Author Behavior?

Dan Shafer dan at shafermedia.com
Mon Oct 8 23:11:28 UTC 2007

Yes, that's the problem.

We have three developers and we've been having them all develop in one
repository which is at intervals pushed into a central repository from which
testing and deployment are handled. We've had situations where one developer
will make a change, not record it (because he's still working on it) and at
least appear to mess up another developer working on the same file. I can't
put my finger on what's going on in part because I can never tell who
recorded a change.

We are now considering using the multi-repository approach where each
developer has his own copy on the server.

Dan