[darcs-users] scp problem

Paris Cristiano frodo at theshire.org
Fri Oct 5 22:34:19 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm having troubles pulling patches from my repo through the scp transport.

The repo is hosted by a Ubuntu-based system and I'm able to push patches
to it from another Ubuntu host. Yet, I can't pull from an Arch Linux
machine: logs on the Ubuntu server show a successful authentication but
the session gets immediately closed. Both ssh-ing to and scp-ing from
the remote machine works flawlessy.

I can't show you the actual logs since I won't be able to access the
Arch machine till Monday, but I can tell you that the last relevant
entry is issued by pam-session.

Has anyone of you ever experienced such a problem before? It's quite
annoying...

Thanks,

Cristiano