[darcs-users] ANN: Darcsforge Documentation

Max Battcher me at worldmaker.net
Tue Apr 1 20:21:55 UTC 2008

I took some time off of thinking about various other work projects to
put some documentation into my Darcsforge project, because it was
asked for.  (Darcsforge is my humble collection of Django applications
for Darcs-based project management, with an overly idealistic name.)
Admittedly this is very thin work in progress documentation, but
documentation nonetheless:

http://repos.worldmaker.net/darcsforge/main/docs/.build/html/index.html

Eventually I'll move the documentation to a better URL and maybe work
it better into my general theme...

I'm still quite a bit away from maintaining backwards compatibility
with the database schema as I make changes (in fact, I have a few
major changes already in mind), but at least now there are a few signs
on what might be generally useful bits and pieces to help you stay
away from the dragons in the source code.

--
--Max Battcher--
http://www.worldmaker.net/