[darcs-users] fromJust error in darcs-2.0.0

Karel Gardas kgardas at objectsecurity.com
Wed Apr 23 05:14:57 UTC 2008

Darcs? OpenSolaris? mmap issue (possible)?

This might look like issue with limited data segment size on Solaris.
Please read my blog about crashing C++ issue for more information how to
resolve it. Please also report if unlimiting data seg solves your issue.

http://developmentonsolaris.wordpress.com

Thanks,
Karel
PS: where have you got GHC for Solaris?