[darcs-users] considering deletion of this list

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Apr 24 14:41:46 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

It seems that most folks agree that there's no need for two darcs mailing
lists.  So I'm considering deleting the darcs-users mailing list.  If I do
this, I don't see a good reason to manually subscribe all darcs-users
subscribers to darcs-devel, so you'd have to subscribe there if you want to
be on the darcs mailing list.  It's possible we'll rename darcs-devel to
something like darcs-discuss, but I don't see that there's a great need to
do so.  So now is your opportunity to object if you'd rather continue to
have a lower-traffic mailing list devoted to darcs questions.

David