[darcs-users] considering deletion of this list

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Thu Apr 24 22:32:53 UTC 2008

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 2:47 PM, Don Stewart <dons at galois.com> wrote:
> zooko:
>
> > > Yes, I think the subscriber list should be merged, rather than
>  > > deleting
>  > > the user list subscribers.
>  >
>  > Maybe someone with more time to spend on it than David should become
>  > list administrator.
>
>  I'm happy to do any adminstration tasks (handling unsubscribed users,
>  et al), if we don't already have someone to do this.

Honestly, I'm a little confused by rush on all of this.  I saw a
discussion with a tabulated vote, and then the next time I check my
email, darcs-devel is essentially disbanded.

I don't know what type of access is required to be the administrator,
but I already have full permission to do moderation including
subscribing, unsubscribing and banning users.  If some administration
needs to happen, I could help with it too.  I may even have all the
necessary access privileges already.

Jason