[darcs-users] Windows version of darcs wont 'get'

Rob Moss rgm at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Apr 26 01:46:20 UTC 2008

2008/4/26 zooko <zooko at zooko.com>:
>  Darcs can be compiled with libcurl, or else it will try to execute
>  "wget" or "curl" commands.  It is my job to do the former (compile a
>  darcs executable which has libcurl compiled in), and I haven't
>  succeeded yet.  In the meantime, you could install a "wget" or "curl"
>  executable into your PATH and see if that works.
>
>  My apologies for this issue.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Zooko

I was also unable to get libcurl to compile when building darcs 2
pre-release binaries for windows. I followed every last instruction
and I think the best I could manage was to get an error that said
"libcurl detected but not usable". If you do manage to build darcs
with libcurl, I would be interested to hear how you did it.

Sincerely,
Rob