[darcs-users] poll: how can we help you contribute to darcs?

Petr Rockai me at mornfall.net
Sat Aug 2 16:55:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

"Eric Kow" <eric.kow at gmail.com> writes:
>    "I would contribute to darcs if only..."
... I got around to it, which I hopefully will soon? Let me try and we'll
see. (I still have one project standing between me and darcs, but that should
fall by the road soon, time-consumption-wise.)

> We need to learn to do better so that darcs can achieve this kind of
> wild success.  For example, whereas darcs suffers from the "day job"
> problem, xmonad has had to turn developers away!
I think it is also partly due to configuring xmonad sort of leading you on to
its actual code. It's just a little step from configuring to contributing. And
most users do configure the WM, I suppose.

Not sure that's applicable to darcs at all, though.

Yours,
   Petr.