[darcs-users] poll: how can we help you contribute to darcs?

Trent W. Buck trentbuck at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 05:17:40 UTC 2008

"Neil Mitchell" <ndmitchell at gmail.com> writes:
> The darcs 2.0 announcement read like an obituary

I don't know why, but a lot of people I spoke to seemed to have that
impression, and I essentially had to wave changelogs under their face to
convince them that darcs was still being worked on *at all*.  I had to
point out that it was a *release* announcement -- how could a dead
project have a new major version?

Perhaps a chirpy journalism major should be writing vapidly up-beat
announcement posts, denying even the possibility of problems :-P