[darcs-users] increasing participation: patch notifications

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Wed Aug 6 00:47:07 UTC 2008

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 5:30 PM, Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com> wrote:

> Simon Michael <simon at joyful.com> writes:
>
> > Ideally the moderation would pass through any darcs patch without
> > delay.
>
> IOW, "don't hold for moderator approval if the message contains a MIME
> attachment of type thingy/darcs-bundle".  That sounds like a good idea.

Perhaps.  If no one objects I'll try to figure out how to make this change,
but it will wait until I get some spare cycles to learn more about mailman.
Changing global settings I don't understand fully makes me somewhat nervous.

Also, I just want to be clear on one thing, I never had to moderate his
message.  So, unless someone else is moderating the list too, then it went
through just fine, just not as quickly as he expected :)

So, keep those patches coming!

Jason