[darcs-users] darcs patch: Highlight the global cache as a best pra... (and 1 more)

Max Battcher me at worldmaker.net
Thu Aug 7 20:49:33 UTC 2008

Suggested by Eric Kow and loosely based upon a recent blog post of mine
[*] I'm submitting these two starting points for adding a bit more
visibility to Darcs 2 peculiars in the manual.  I'm not much of a LaTeX
hacker, I based most of this on existing markup in the documentation and
auto-generated markup translated from my blog post...

I think this is a decent starting place and I've posted this in two
seperate patches so that you can take both, or just one or the other,
depending on how polished you think they might be.

[*] http://blog.worldmaker.net/2008/aug/04/users-guide-darcs-2/

Thu Aug  7 15:39:18 EDT 2008  Max Battcher <me at worldmaker.net>
  * Highlight the global cache as a best practice

Thu Aug  7 15:54:29 EDT 2008  Max Battcher <me at worldmaker.net>
  * Add user-focused documentation of repository format options