[darcs-users] darcs patch: Highlight the global cache as a best pra... (and 1 more)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 21:43:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 14:33:56 -0700, Simon Michael wrote:
> Aside, a pity about unpull being deprecated - I still find it more
> mnemonic and logical than "obliterate". Anyone interested in a patch
> that brings it back and by default shows a clear warning when you use it ?

The most appealing option so far -- I forget whose idea this was --
would be to reinstate unpull as a new command that actually checks to
make sure that the unpulled patch still exists in defaultrepo.

One slightly surprising aspect of this, however, would be that darcs
unpull would now involve a potential (e.g. ssh) connection to a remote
repo

Having hid the unpull command, I still use it :-)

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9